Assistant / Captain – Food & Beverage (4 vacancies)
- Minimum SPM/SKM/Certificate in Food & Beverage or Hospitality or Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to speak and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.
- Able to work on shift & weekends.
- Taking customer orders and serving food and beverages.
- Communicate order details to kitchen staff.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as and when needed or directed by supervisor.
Operator – Machine (3 vacancies)
- Minimum SPM/ SKM/Certificate in Golf Operations.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position is an added advantage.
- Operate the golf course equipments in a safe manner.
- Experience in golf related industry is an added advantage.
- Need to change hole cup, tee marker setting and how to rake bunker properly.
- Able to handle machines and lapping machine.
Senior Executive / Executive – Membership (1 vacancy)
First point of contact for membership sale and administration matters.
Implement effective and efficient membership administration processes and customer relation
Credit control on membership collection.
Compliance with statutory requirements.
- Degree in Hospitality, Customer Relations, Marketing or relevant field.
- Work experience in hospitality, sales or marketing is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good personality and self-driven.
- Good command of English. Ability to speak in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with social media and web analytics.
- Creative and possess commercial awareness.
Mechanic (1 vacancy)
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia / Diploma in Automotive Mechanical.
- At least 3 years working experience in maintenance and repair.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication skill
- To inspects, adjusts, diagnoses and repairs mechanicals defects in the many types of golf course maintenance equipment.
- Carry out vehicle inspections and repair procedures.
- Perform preventive and proactive maintenance.
- Report any failings and mechanic maintenance issues immediately.
- Ensure all tooling and equipment are checked, tested and in compliance with Club’s policy.
- To train machine operators on proper handling procedures.
No 1, Jalan 31/100A, Kota Kemuning,
40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: +603 5122 3700
Fax: +603 5122 5436