We are looking for suitable candidates to fill these positions:
1) Assistant / Captain – Food & Beverage (4 vacancies)
• Minimum SPM/ SKM/Certificate in Food & Beverage or Hospitality or
Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Able to speak and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Pleasant and friendly personality.
• Able to work on shift & weekends.
• Taking customer orders and serving food and beverages.
• Communicate order details to kitchen staff.
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as and when needed or directed by supervisor.
2) Operator – Machine (3 vacancies)
• Minimum SPM/ SKM/Certificate in Golf Operations.
• 1-2 years of experience in similar position is an added advantage.
• Operate the golf course equipments in a safe manner.
• Experience in golf related industry is an added advantage.
• Need to change hole cup, tee marker setting and how to rake bunker properly.
• Able to handle machines and lapping machine.
3) Senior Executive / Executive – Membership (1 vacancy)
• Degree in Hospitality, Customer Relations, Marketing or relevant field.
• Work experience in hospitality, sales or marketing is an added advantage.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Good personality and self-driven.
• Good command of English. Ability to speak in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Familiar with social media and web analytics.
• Creative and possess commercial awareness.
• First point of contact for membership sale and administration matters.
• Implement effective and efficient membership administration processes and customer relation
• Credit control on membership collection.
• Compliance with statutory requirements.
4) Mechanic (1 vacancy)
• Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia / Diploma in Automotive Mechanical.
• At least 3 years working experience in maintenance and repair.
• Able to work independently.
• Good communication skill
• To inspects, adjusts, diagnoses and repairs mechanicals defects in the many types of golf
course maintenance equipment.
• Carry out vehicle inspections and repair procedures.
• Perform preventive and proactive maintenance.
• Report any failings and mechanic maintenance issues immediately.
• Ensure all tooling and equipment are checked, tested and in compliance with Club’s policy.
• To train machine operators on proper handling procedures.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
Please send fax / email complete resume together with passport-sized photograph (n.r) with present and expected salary to the following address :-
Human Resources Department
Danau Permai Resort Berhad
c/o Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
No 1, Jalan 31/100A, Kota Kemuning, Section 31,
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel : 03-51223700 ext.143
Fax : 03-51225436